Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Official Training

This is the first week for official 1/2 marathon training and I am exhausted! I'm working my running schedule around my Tuesday night weights/pilates class.

My body aches! My legs are exhausted and my butt hurts from the new weight routine.

Sunday-3 miles
Monday-2 miles/weights
Tuesday-Couldn't make it to class so I did Biggest Loser Bob Workout--good grief that was exhausting
Wednesday-Basketball
Thursday--Need to do 3 miles
Friday--Need to do my Saturday training of 6 miles since I have to work all weekend.

I must admit last night I was tired after I got home (around 8ish) and all I wanted to do was go to bed or lay around. After I did the Biggest Loser workout, I felt MUCH better and could actually get some more stuff done.

Keep at it!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you doing the Boot Camp DVD even tho you didn't want to!!!

    ReplyDelete